LEBANON COUNTY EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
In an effort to help lessen the outbreak’s economic impacts, the program will provide emergency assistance to renters who are at imminent risk of eviction as a result of shutdowns, closures, layoffs, reduced work hours or unpaid leave due to the COVID-19 health crisis.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the application form online or pick-up an application in person at:
Lebanon County Community Action Partnership
503 Oak Street, Lebanon, PA 17042
Mon. – Fri. 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Fill out application here
A representative will contact all preliminarily eligible applicants via email or phone. Ineligible applicants will receive notice by mail.
If your application is approved, rental payments will be sent directly to the landlord or property manager.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, RENTERS MUST:
An “eligible household” is defined as a renter household in which at least one or more individuals meets the following criteria:
- Qualifies for unemployment or has experienced a reduction in household income, incurred significant costs, or experienced a financial hardship due to COVID-19;
- Demonstrates a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability; and
- Rental assistance provided to an eligible household should not be duplicative of any other federally funded rental assistance provided to such household.
- Eligible households that include an individual who has been unemployed for the 90 days prior to application for assistance and households with income at or below 50 percent of the area median are to be prioritized for assistance.
- Household income is determined as either the household’s total income for calendar year 2020 or the household’s monthly income at the time of application. For household incomes determined using the latter method, income eligibility must be redetermined every 3 months.
PROGRAM DURATION AND SCHEDULE:
INCOME ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Household income at or below 80 percent of the area median.
- 1 Person: under $43,150
- 2 Person: under $49,300
- 3 Person: under $55,450
- 4 Person: under $61,600
- 5 Person: under $66,550
- 6 Person: under $71,500
- 7 Person: under $76,400
- 8 Person: under $81,350
TO APPLY, APPLICANTS MUST INCLUDE:
- 2020 Tax return (form 1040) OR 2 months of most recent paystubs OR unemployment compensation statement
- Signed lease or rental agreement
- Documentation from landlord and/or utility provider
demonstrating arrears owed for each month
- Copy of identification (government issued photo ID
or driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, etc.)
- Proof of residence, if not included in other required